i thought i might as well continue procrastinating and do this tag thing. ugh, i really shouldn't be doing this...
tagged by who's reading this, anyway?
1) You must post these rules.
2) Each person must post eleven facts about themselves in their journal.
3) Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create eleven new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4) You have to choose eleven people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
5) Go to their page and tell them you have tagged him/her.
6) No tag backs.
7) No stuff in the tagging section about "You are tagged if you are reading this."
facts about moi:
1) i have a reverse brain harem. it's still growing.
all dem sexy menz
2) contrary to popular belief, that doesn't make me crazy.
3) i have a weakness for baby pandas
and fluffy panda butt
4) i can't english most of the time, no matter how hard i try.
5) gold is the superior colour, i like to think.
6) i use an old sleeping bag as a safety blanket. (what can i say, OSH KOSH B'GOSH IS AMAZING and it gets softer every day.)
7) i have an extreme weakness for cute/stylish stationary (usually mechanical pencils, notebooks, and journals)
8) my political leader crush is vladimir putin. (don't hate, yo)
9) i like using low opacity/density with my brushes (in PS and Sai) because i think it looks really cool and smooth.
10) my favourite candy flavours are green apple and cherry.
11) i absolutely fucking HATE soda and carbonated drinks. like, it burns the fuck out of my throat.
1. Who are you?
i was going to answer this in a philosophical way, but then i realized how pretentious that would be and stopped myself.
2. Thing you hate the most?
SPIDERS kill all of them with fire or EVERYONE DIES
3. Favorite Anime/Manga/Video Game
anime: k project (for copious amounts of gayness, lolnotreally) or i could watch Shin Chan (funimation dub) for forever
manga: kare: first love (the first shoujo series i read and loved through the end) or Short Cuts (just discovered it, it is such great obscure comedy)
video game: yume nikki, catherine, or idolmster
these are all really subject to change, depending on what i find next. YOU CAN'T MAKE ME JUST CHOOSE ONE OF EACH, MAN
4. I love you, will you go out with me?
5. Are you answering these questions seriously?
maybeeeeeeeeeeee i'm never serious
6. A place you always wanted to go visit.
well, since i'll be going to japan next summer, russia moves up to the top of the list
7. PC or Mac?
8. Do you actively use Facebook, Twitter, etc.
hell naw i hate social networking. i only have a facebook for school reasons. also, i've learned that it's impossible to delete an FB account anyway. it's a lost cause trying to delete that motherfucker.
9. Favorite TV show as a child.
spongebob squarepants! or chowder or the misadventures of flapjack.
NEVER MAKE ME CHOOSE JUST ONEEEEEEEE wait, if i was stranded on an island with just one of these to watch
forever, i think i'd choose flapjack, really. it's just SO CUTE.
10. Is there a song that makes you want to cry, if so what is it?
well, it used to be Yakusoku, but that's because episode 20 of idolmster
made me cry because it made me SO HAPPY.
but, for eternity, it will be Lux Aeterna. it's a very powerful classical piece that served as the main soundtrack to Requiem for a Dream, one of the greatest movies EVER.
11. Did you have fun answering these questions?
it filled up some time that could be spent doing more productive things, so yeah.
I'M IGNORING SOME OF THE RULESSSSSSSSSSS i can't tag anyone, i don't have any friends here. :I
i'm off to go do "productive things" i guess.
but, seriously, invest in photoshop cs6 - the lowered opacity is like HEAVEN PAINTING AUGH :cannotevenplz: